Spirits' World
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spirits' World

Lorsque les Esprits controlent le monde

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo

4 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
echo

echo

Experience : 0 ^^
Niveau : 0 ^^
Metier : ... imbécile ?

Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo Empty
MessageSujet: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptySam 27 Mai - 0:24

bon, désoléedésoléedésolée DESOLEE tout le monde. Ceci est le fruit partiel d'un chantage terrible qui mettait en danger la continuation du Délire sur Mars de Yoru, alors vous pensez... Hum aussi parce que je peux pas refuser grand chose a petite soeurette adorée hein Yoru qui en profite ? grrrr... Svp ne prêtez pas attention à ce sujet, il n'en vaut VRAIMENT pas la peine... bien sûr, si vous avez envie de massacrer l'imbécile qui a écrit ces idioties, vous avez absolument raison et je vous comprends... Sur ce, encore DESOLEE !!!!!!! Ah oui, si vous vous demandez pourquoi ce post est en anglais :
- il a été écrit dans un autre but que la publication ici
- je tends à trouver que mes gribouillis sont encore moins intéressants en français
- mon clavier est un qwerty et si vous saviez combien c'est &*^$@#! de mettre les accents un par un vous ne vous poseriez pas ce genre de question !!!
- j'espère que vous ne lirez pas lu tout ça ou, si vous le faites, vous l'oublierez en moins de 5 min ^^

Floating Feather

" To Kaethrys, my sister
- to music… "

~~~

« Skäje ! »

I remember laughter, rainbow coloured bubbles of joy…

« Listen to me ! »

I remember music, aerial and crystalline melodies…

I remember her singing voice, telling me what to write and what to play, her smiling face resting on her hands, elbows on our father’s old Steinway…

I remember her last song, left unfinished, the wisps of her fading voice echoing in the silent room…

« Don’t you dare go away before finishing ! Promise me you’ll stay ! Kaethrys ! Promise me… »
~~~

I never wrote anything since she left. Nor did I try to sit again on the worn out piano stool and face the ancient ivory keys, witnesses of all our childhood games.

« Skäje Elteizen, nineteen-year-old genius composer and pianist ! »

Their ovations were useless, dedicated to the deserted stage.
I didn’t go to the concert. Our concert. Because she couldn’t be there with me, humming the melodies she had created. I never was the one with inspiration and imagination, never was the one to think of those marvellous tunes. I only wrote them down on paper, adding chords and accompaniment, while she sang next to me, eyes closed, leaning on the piano.
They say that twins only need each other to be happy. We needed each other, and we needed music. But she was music. I was only the colorist, the one who could endlessly add stitches of golden thread to her canvas, no matter how simple or how complicated, how short or how long it was ; because it was her creation, because I could understand what she meant, because I was her brother. We were part of each other : linked by friendship, linked by blood. And by music.
D sharp. The last note. She didn’t promise me to stay, but only resumed singing. She knew as well as I did that she wouln’t be able to keep that promise. She left me with the unfinished score, a pitiful tear-soaked sheet of paper I had used as an excuse to try to make her stay. Mother had told me there was no cure to her illness. I couldn’t come to accept that my sister was going to die. I couln’t imagine the void she would leave behind her, to replace the companion that was always by my side, the music that always flooded my mind. I couldn’t. Until that last day, those last notes she gave me with a peaceful smile. She was sad but didn’t want to waste our last moments together. She sang, until the last sound flew away with her last breath. She had asked me to finish the score if she wasn’t there to do it with me.

« Kaethrys… Kaethrys ! »
~~~

I would do anything to hear her sing again. To finish with her our last untitled score, the music of our lives…
Scented candles… Mystical chants… Things I never believed in. But I want to be sure, sure that there is absolutely no chance to see her again.
~~~

« Skäje… »
The soft touch of feathers on my forehead… Her voice, speaking to me…

« Skäje ! Go back to where you belong… I refuse to be Leanan Shee… I can’t sing with you anymore, not if it has to cause your death…»

Who told you I wanted to live on ?

« You are meant to live… Live for both of us… And for our music…»

But it is for our music that I want to die… I want to finish our last score, let it be yours as well as mine. I know the price and I know why you refuse to let me pay it… You have paid it for both of us, in exchange of our past : let me do it this time, so we can give our music to the future… Be music and inspiration one last time : be Leanan Shee because it is what you always were, and take with you my life as you gave away yours…

Silence…
Then, faintly, a single, trembling note : D sharp… Then, a vertiginous yet sparkly crescendo in high pitches, gilded fireflies through the night sky…

~~~

Burnt out candles…A floor strewn with discarded music sheets covered with frenzied scribbles… An empty room.

« Skäje ! »

« Skäje… » A hushed, light voice…

« Open the door ! Your friends from the music college are here to see you ! »

« Listen to me… » Kaethrys… Where are you ?

They finally broke down the door. Wind from the slightly opened window stirred the sheets on the floor… On the old Steinway, a neat pile of handwritten scores, untitled. As they came near it, something glowed in midair and fell on the sheets.

One of them sat at the piano, carefully reading the scores, then started to play. None of them had ever heard music like that. Skäje had never mentioned such a masterpiece of light and equilibrium, serenity and utter joy…

« Floating Feather » Two voices, soft yet clear…
~~~

« I’m here… »

Dernière édition par le Mar 27 Juin - 13:47, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 28 Mai - 12:28

Ouiiin c'est tellement beau et tellement ... euh... beau?

Tu sais, tu t'en fiches de ton clavier, le mien aussi c'est un qwerty et ben moi les accents je les fous pas, et point ^^

Maintenant, j'en veux d'autres! ^^
https://worldofspirits.forumsrpg.com
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

Metier : Esprit de Lumière

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 28 Mai - 12:32

moi aussi j'en reveux, mais sans language msn/sms (genre "dsl" "gd" "tlm"... Wink )
c'est beau~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ cheers
bravo yoru, continue à la faire chanter !!! ou trouve un autre moyen de la faire écrire !!!
T__T pourquoi ca marche pas avec moi...
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyMar 30 Mai - 20:59

De quoi tu me parles de language sms toi?

Avec moi, ca marche parce que je suis sa petite soeur ^^
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyMar 30 Mai - 21:25

grrr echo a effacé les preuves...mais il y avais du language sms, je le jure !!! elle avait même écrit "DSL" en grand... Sad croyez-moi...echo, me laisse pas comme ça ! tu sais bien que ta petite soeur est horrible !!!

yoru > en fait, si elle est ta grande soeur, elle est Esprit aussi non ?
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyMar 30 Mai - 22:16

MDR oui je vois de quoi tu parlais ^^

Tehoriquement, oui, mais ca m'etonnerai qu'elle accepte...

D'ailleurs, elle a refuse.

Donc... C'est un Esprit qui est parmi nous mais qui n'a pas d'autorite sur le forum ^^

Esprit... de l'Art ^^
echo

echo

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyMer 31 Mai - 23:07

Hum... *goutt* me semblerait le terme le plus approprié ici... En effet, j'avais marqué "dsl" dans mon post précédent parce que j'avais oublié cette règle la... Embarassed désolée ! Et c'est pas "effacer les preuves", c'est "appliquer les ordres de notre respecté Esprit de Lumière dans les plus faibles délais" Very Happy .
Merci d'avoir lu et désolée pour vous que vous l'ayez fait... Mais maintenant "Arthisa de Minor" "Délire sur Mars" et "sadisme" ont intérêt à aller plus vite hehehe, le chantage a au moins l'avantage d'être à double sens ^^
Bon celui-là est une idée originale de Yoru (eh oui, je manque tellement d'inspiration que je me livre à l'ignoble activité que constitue le PLAGIAT hehehe). Par contre, ne vous inquiétez pas : la version originale (10872673515645134342134623890248774516546563245143265431 fois mieux [au moins] ) de notre cher Esprit de l'Ombre ne tardera pas à être postée ! Razz hehe Yoru t'as plus qu'à te dépêcher maintenant si tu ne veux pas affronter l'impatience de tes fervents admirateurs ^^ nYaRk !! ^^ En plus je me suis permis de changer plein de trucs, alors tu peux m'étrangler Yoru-chan ^^ Et je ne suis PAS un esprit... Je suis... un truc un peu louche et pas net ? sans consistance et apparence ? echo ^^ (et sans majuscule ! ^^)

Bleeding Feather

For all that is left of my existence, as long as I remain in this ugly yet beautiful world…
I will try to find you.

~~~

Angels, Spirits, Ghosts… Names Humans gave us. Many religions have made us fantastic beings, messengers of the deities, sometimes even mistaking us for the Fair Folk, who are aware of our existence but are so different from us. We have always lived with Humans and our lives are forever intertwined with theirs, even if they no longer believe in us; whereas the Feÿs hid in the forests, mountains, streams and winds when the fascination and sometimes fear they created disappeared.

Creation, Solace, Protection and Destruction. Our attributes. Leanan, Healers, Guardians, Reapers. Our functions. Yet being of the same essence does not mean mutual respect or even acceptance. Leanan, who take away talented mortals, letting them burn out yet making the flame from their candles so bright before their death that their light shines like a fulfilled wish on their shorter lives, deeply despise the Reapers, who end existences that are meaningless to them, ending pain, hatred, joy and love with the same apparent indifference that make Humans wait for them, hate them, try to ignore them, for what they have to cut is not only a link to life, but rather to enemies, loved ones, to other beings, to beliefs, worries and even hopes. Similarly, Healers and Guardians avoid each other since we lost most of our powers.

When Humans began to forget about us, our abilities started to weaken. Our wings disappeared though we can still fly, and we can no longer bring any happiness. Those ethereal dreams Leanan used to inspire have turned to nightmares; Guardians have become almost helpless watchers, witnessing the ones they were meant to protect suffer, only able to take on themselves a part of the pain that they can not suppress, their deep empathy changed into the most excruciating form of pain. Us Healers now bring lunacy instead of oblivion, unable to erase the scars harshly engraved in the tear-soaked hearts of those who have wept. The flicker of our hands before their eyes that once made them forget, now only awakes narcosis. The Reapers alone conserved their power, as they still haunt mortals for having taken away so many of them.

We are not really different from humans. We are only somehow more fragile and yet stronger; we live on eternally and yet we are cursed to keep for all of time wounds that never truly heal. Our physical appearance does not matter as those who have seen us never remember our features. We are all born among Humans, but our parents forget about us as soon as we begin to breathe in this world. And the only source of our nature lies in a single silver feather embedded in our heart.
~~~

« Ceyn ? »

« … »

« Come on, answer me… Please. I know you’re somewhere near but you’re just too good at hiding yourself. »

« … Merael. »

« Where were you ? I’ve been looking for you for ages ! That’s not fair ! You never take more than half an hour to find me. »

« That’s because you don’t even bother hiding seriously. You know, we are not children anymore and the Elders will only be more angered if they find us together. »

« This is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. There is a solution we’ve been too scared to consider. »

« Oh ? And what would that be ? »

« Quit being sarcastic Ceyn, you know as well as I do what it is. I am thinking of renouncing our powers and statuses as Healer and Guardian. »

« Great. Tell me, what have you last been reading ? You’re sounding like one of those cheesy stereotype heroes saying something like : “ I’ll abandon everything to be with you coz’ you’re worth it !” »

« I’m serious Ceyn. »

« … »

« Ceyn ? »

« I know you are. And that’s exactly what worries me. »

~~~

Merael was always more truthful and straightforward than I have ever been. His life as a Guardian had extended his natural sociability to the extreme. Being a Healer, bringer of insanity as the only way to cure those who had suffered too much, I had learnt to shield myself from too much emotion. We were opposites, yet we found a way to get to know each other, understand each other, love each other. Those were the only things we didn’t have the right to do, and yet we broke all rules to be together.

Pain that came with the knowledge and crippled powers of our withering kin have made our bond even more stronger, as the only way to escape the guilt we constantly felt for not being able to truly help the mortals we watched over. And after all, differences are only meaningful when they are deemed so, and we were mere children when we first met in the streets of old Athens. We have now lived for eons, first with carelessness, then worry, and finally sorrow.

The wisdom we acquired only made us bitter and regretful of our early years, the constant tension between our clans leading us to tremble more often at the thought that we could someday be parted forever.
~~~

« I think it is worth trying. »

« … I think not. »

« Why ? »

« Because, Merael, because they would not let us go with our reasons. And because they can make it worse. I know it. »

« The Elders aren’t
that bad Ceyn. »

« They aren’t bad. They’re just… insensitive. »

« Please, Ceyn. Let’s try asking them. I hate hiding, I hate having to find you each time in different places, and I hate being afraid that our responsibilities can tear us apart. »

« I’m afraid Merael. More than I’ve ever been. »

« I know Ceyn. Me too. »

~~~

Ironically, Merael and I were both right. But we were also both wrong. Reehvea from the Healers heard my request and granted me what I had wished for.
~~~

You deserve happiness. You deserve love. You deserve everything that we have lost, and even more because you were able to love. If you are willing to deny what you are, I will give you the nertheil that strips us of our nature. But beware ; there is no way to regain your loss once you have used it. Love as much as you can, for you, for him, for us, for our frozen hearts that have forgotten how to love.
~~~

I felt ecstatic. I felt pure bliss. That day, for the first time in my life, I cried. Years of existence or the mere perspective of an eternal life seems to alter us as soon as we are born to this world : our childhood holds neither laughter nor tears, only a comforting numbness that acts as an analgesic at the sight of the suffering mankind. Yet our emotions, when awakened, are hard to appease and mark our beings in our very core. Being together had changed Merael and me. We were never able to close our eyes when we saw pain, but we also knew the path to cheerfulness.
And of course, we were childish enough to believe that we could walk on it one day.
~~~

You deserve respect. You deserve our forgiveness. You deserve everything that we have lost, and even more because of your love for life. If you are willing to deny what you are you must have been mislead. I give you the chance to admit your mistake. But beware ; there will be no way back once you will have chosen. Think for as long as you wish, for you, for her, for us, for our frozen hearts that have learnt to live without love.

« I have thought over this decision long enough. I have no stronger hope than that of being authorized to live as a simple mortal, without our duties and without our now useless knowledge. And with the love that we have missed. »

Then, from now, your life shall be one of imprisonment and your voice silenced. You will not leave the Vine Cave until you have changed your mind. There you will be reduced to extreme weakness, your energy will be diminished, and you will be only conscious enough to consider surrendering. I had once hoped that I would never have to resort to that solution. Today I only hope that you will quickly come to reason and be back at our side as soon as possible. Go now, go and ponder on your choices once again. I wish you luck, my child.

~~~

The nertheil shone in its vial under the light of the old streetlamp. It’s iridescent hue changed to clear crystal when I took off the seal. This was the promise to live a life in peace and constant delight. I drank it to the last drop.
~~~

I’m sorry, Ceyn. I’m sorry. You were right and I was too naïve to think that clemency existed among us. I only hope that they won’t treat you the same way. Oh Ceyn… Don’t forgive me – I know that I deserve your hatred and disdain.

But please, Ceyn, I beg of you, when your anger will have disappeared, remember our times together one last time. Then, bury those forbidden memories and forget me.

~~~

It was as though I had tried to swallow burning sand. I coughed and coughed, each fit stronger and more painful than the previous one. Crimson droplets spattered the ground in the silence of the night.
~~~

Merael ?
Merael !
Merael… What do you mean ? Where are you ? Merael !

~~~

Three days later, it was announced that Merael had been imprisoned. I felt emptied, even more than when the nertheil was running in my veins and constricting my heart. For the second time in my life, I cried. But those tears were silent and desperate, screaming soundlessly my distress. Our distress.

From now on, I will be the Wanderer. Blind in this world of darkness and disappointment, of deceased dreams and illusory ideals ; crippled without my powers ; lost without your kindness to sustain me, your voice to encourage me, your presence to give me hope. I still have one last wish that I will strive to fulfil before I die…

I wish to see you again, and finding the path that will lead me to you will be the last goal I set for my life.
~~~

Rain fell silently on the deserted city. Humans had ceased their activities there decades ago. Water formed puddles on the asphalted ground, reflecting the sadness of the crying sky. The translucent raindrops landed on what seemed to be a delicate piece of silver jewellery. But looking closer, it had the shape of a feather, which tip was oozing scarlet beads of liquid ruby.

Dernière édition par le Ven 1 Sep - 10:22, édité 3 fois
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyJeu 1 Juin - 23:14

waaaaaaa~~
trop beau...trop triste... Crying or Very sad 5555~~ (means ouinnnn~~)
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyVen 2 Juin - 22:51

1)C'est troooop beau... Mais c'est moi ou tu l'as raccourci? Je le voulais plus long moi...
2)Ca c'est pas du plagiat, c'est juste que je ne suis pas assez douee pour mettre au clair mes idees... Et donc, connaissant ton immense talent, je t'ai demande d'ecrire cette nouvelle a ma place ^^
3)T'as pas lu la version originale, tu peux pas dire que c'est 10872673515645134342134623890248774516546563245143265431 fois mieux donc... Je peux te certifier que ce sera nul compare au tiens.
4)Je n'ai pas de" fervents admirateurs"
5)C'est tellement bien que je ne trouve aucune raison de t'etrangler. Et de toute facon, j'etrangle tout le monde sauf ma grande soeurette adoree.

edit: 'tu peux aps dire que c'est...'
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyVen 2 Juin - 23:25

PAS JUSTE !!! pfff...avoue, t'étrangles pas grand monde en fait...à part le pseudo-Esprit de Feu, moi et piro...
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyVen 2 Juin - 23:32

Nimporte quoi, j'etrangle Lucy et mes autres soeurs aussi. Et mon frere.
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyVen 2 Juin - 23:35

Mouais...mais lucy et les autres, tu les étrangles pas souvent...en fait je t'ai jamais vu les étrangler. Les embêter, oui, tu fais ca tout le temps avec tout le monde, et les taquiner, mais les étrangler...
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptySam 3 Juin - 16:27

Oais mais c'est qu'elles pleurent des qu'elles se font etrangler et alors je peux plus rien faire...
Tiefug

Tiefug

Experience : messages + 0
Niveau : euh.... normal d'après mon expérience
Metier : Mathématicien

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptySam 3 Juin - 18:47

C'est génial !!!!!!!!
Je vois vraiment pas pourquoi tu penses que c'est nul...
Ca ressemble un peu au style de Silhol... Je pourrais jamais écrire aussi bien... Ni aussi long d'ailleurs. J'ai jamais réussi à écrire quelque chose de complet qui fasse plus de quelques dizaines de lignes... Sauf un commentaire. Et une écriture d'invention mais c'est en copiant le style de l'auteur et avec le sujet donné...
echo

echo

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptySam 17 Juin - 20:36

C'est re-moi !!!!! Very Happy [oh non pas elle !!!] Bon au moins cette fois j'ai piqué mon sujet a personne... ouf. Mais en même temps, ça voudra dire que ce ne sera pas que le style qui sera nul ^^ D'ailleurs, puisque Tiefug tu dis que ça ressemble au style de Silhol, ça veut dire que je fais de l'imitation de style en plus non ? Argh au plagiat !! Bon cette fois c'est encore bien cliché bien *goutt* ^^ désolée pour vous ^^ !!

Featherlike

What could you be thinking of ?
Which foreign lands have bound your careless heart to their soil ?
Who are those that you cherish now ?

As someone who looked up to you,
As someone who still needs you,
As someone who will miss you forever….

~~~

« Aevies ! »

A crying little girl was running on the beach, towards the ship. The sun hadn’t yet risen. A young man dressed in grey physician robes raised his head at the sound of her plaintive voice.

« Emera, I told you it wasn’t necessary to come… You could have stayed with Teirwyn and Eraeus at home. »

« I don’t want you to go ! Or you’re taking me with you ! You said that we would always stick together ! Liar ! »

The sobbing child finally reached the one she saw as her elder brother. He put down his bags and lifted her on his shoulders. She buried her face in his hair, breathing in a faint scent of medicinal plants.

« It’s not like I’m leaving forever. At least not this time. They need a healer on this journey and I am the only one who can leave at the moment.»

« You can’t leave ! Eraeus is sick and old Lania went to buy new herbs ! You can’t go ! »

« I taught you most of the needed skills and you know how to prepare his medicine. I’m proud of you little one, you must be the only six-year-old in the whole country who knows as much as a healer apprentice ! Besides, Lania will be back in a few days, and I in a few weeks. »

« What if you’re not coming back ? I’m not letting you go ! »

The little girl started once again to cry and secured her grip on the young man’s hair.

« Ouch ! That hurts ! I’m putting you down if you don’t quit trying to tear out every single strand of hair on my head ! »

« I’m not letting go ! »

The men who were busy carrying rucksacks onto the ship stopped a moment to look at them, smiling with amusement darkened by a hint of sadness and uncertainty. Every time they left, there was a chance that they would never come back to their families. Every time they managed to return to their homes, they breathed of relief. Yet, as if they were under an implacable curse, they were inevitably, irresistibly attracted to the ocean. This young man on his first sail would soon and undoubtedly be enchanted just as they were. They watched him sigh as he pulled down the struggling child and crouched on the sand before her.

« I’ll show you something. Come. »

He took her hand and led her to the water. Waves laced with sea foam silently faded on the sand. He dipped his hand in an upcoming wave and retrieved some of the white foam. With a short incantation, he gave it the shape of a small bird, an arctic tern. Stretching its wings, it gave a small cry and took flight, tracing a few circles above their heads before flying away to the sea.

« He will come back to you if I don’t. The day I decide not to come back, and that won’t be before a long time, I’ll send him back to you to keep you company. »

« You promise ? »

« Yes, I promise. Your turn now : promise me that you will listen to Teirwyn and keep and take care of Eraeus. »

« I swear ! »

« Good girl. Now go back to home, we’re leaving soon. »

He ruffled her hair and watched her skip away in the early morning. The men on board called out to him.

« I’m coming ! »

Without turning back, he walked towards the ship, picking up his belongings where he had left them. In the distance, the child stopped running and waved at him one last time before disappearing on the other side of the hills.
~~~

« You’re leaving again. »

A pair of accusing eyes bore its firm stare in his own.

« I’ll be back soon. »

He didn’t look at her, merely resumed packing. As always, she wouldn’t believe him. She never truly did when he said those words, no more now than five years ago. He had effectively come back each time before. But never would she think that it protected him for his future journeys. The others, Teirwyn and Eraeus, didn’t worry as much as Emera did. They had all lost their families and had become one together, but Emera, maybe because she had known him as her brother and substitute father for as long as she could remember, lived each one of his sails as a tragedy. He sighed.

« You’re coming to the beach again aren’t you ?»

« … »

« I’ll summon one more of them. The sixteenth isn’t it ? You’ll have a whole flock coming back at you one day. »

« I don’t want to live to see that day. »

« And I don’t intend to send them back as a matter of fact. The spell is simply too long, boring and complicated. »

He smiled. All that he could need had been stuffed into two bags.

« You’re coming ? I’m going now. »
~~~

« The wind’s too strong ! »

Waves higher and higher.

« There’s no land in sight ! »

Lightning. Thunder.

« The sails ! Anyone who can ! Bring them down ! »

Water. From the storming skies, from the furious sea.

« We’re all gonna die ! »

« If you start moving, we ARE ! »

Hope. Such a useful emotion. But there was none for them. At last, a greater wave shattered the ship in tiny pieces, as if it had been made of glass.
~~~

Looks like I won’t have time to send all of them back… So easy to create yet so hard to call back. I’ll have to make a last one then… Sorry Emera…

In the middle of the raging elements, a man barely grasping a floating plank. The surface of the black water started to glow beneath his trembling hand, as his lips moved, forming words in a forgotten language. From the deep rose a shining form.

That of a fragile bird spreading its pearly wings in the eye of the storm.

The hand that was gripping the piece of wood loosened slowly its grip.

Farewell, little one…

~~~

In the twilight, a young girl was running barefoot on the beach, towards the place where the ship should be. She was disappointed when she saw only the rolling waves. But this had happened before and she wasn’t worried. Slowly, she turned back and headed towards the place she called home.
~~~

Day after day, Emera would wait on the beach, refusing to move until the nightfall.

Until one morning, a tired bird came to her. Its feathers were no longer glossy, but battered and tarnished. In her hands, it dissolved into a small puddle of sea foam, with a faint scent of medicinal plants…

Without shedding a single tear, she brought it back to the ocean. Then, without a last glance, she ran away to tell Teirwyn and Eraeus.

She didn’t understand why Teirwyn seemed so devastated. She was sad too, but Aevies had kept his promise, at least somehow. He must have chosen to stay in a very distant place then if only one tern managed to come back… Still, she would have liked to be able to keep it as a memory of her loving brother.
~~~

« Emera, what are you still doing up at this time of the night ? »

« I couldn’t sleep… »

« What is it ? »

« … »

Neither of the two girls spoke for a moment. Then, Emera finally broke the silence.

« Teirwyn ? Do you think that Aevies still remembers us ? »

« … »

It was the elder’s turn to be silent.

« I miss him… »

« I know Emera. We all do. And… I’m sure that wherever he is now, he will think of us and watch over you from afar. »

« How could he ? »

« He’s also a spell weaver, have you forgotten it ? »

She smiled reassuringly, caressing the younger one’s hair.

« I’m sure he will somehow know it if you have something to tell him. »

« You’re sure of it ? »

« Yes I am. Now I’m also sure that he wouldn’t like your staying up late at night. So goodnight Emera. »

She kissed her forehead and took her hand, leading her back to her room.

« Goodnight Teirwyn… »
~~~

I wish you happiness.
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptySam 17 Juin - 20:53

Ouiiiin T___T Encore un truc super beauuuuuuu T__T Trop bien ecrit encore une fois, et pas si cliche que ca ^^
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptySam 17 Juin - 23:11

nya~~~~Trop beau Sad trop beau...
*en admiration*

Petit détail pratique : t'es obligée de mettre plein de trucs en italique à chaque fois ? C'est fatiguant à lire...(moi vais devenir aveugle avant 70 ans si ca continue comme ça...)
echo

echo

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 18 Juin - 11:13

Merki merki merki ? I don't deserve such generosity... D'ailleurs bon courage pour le Cambridge 'thisa ^^
*goutt* désolée c'est juste pour faire... joli ? ^^ non non je rigole Very Happy c'est parce que sinon c'est trop compliqué (pour moi) d'indiquer quand est-ce qu'ils pensent, qu'ils parlent, que c'est de la description... Je vais quand même pas utiliser les notations du RPG, ça ferait encore plus *goutt* non ? Bon ça voudrait dire que le poster sert à rien mais tu peux faire copier coller sur Word ou Notepad pour lire noir sur blanc je crois... (où on voit celle qui a la flemme de changer son style pourri et qui s'amuse à tout mettre en forme quand elle poste rien que pour le fun et le risque de tout voir s'effacer par une fausse manip' Smile ) En fait je pensais que ce serait les notes minuscules au début qui t'énerveraient ^^ (remarque elle va me dire "aussi"... je suis maso^^)

Dernière édition par le Lun 14 Aoû - 0:41, édité 1 fois
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 18 Juin - 12:45

ayo...t'as deviné toute seule...les notes minuscules au début m'énervent...mais surtout ca m'étonne...enfin je veux dire je sais que t'es maso mais au point de t'embêter à mettre tout en petit à chaque fois...
bah c'est pas grave de toute facon quand j'aurais 70 ans y auras plus personne pour m'écrire des textes marrants et zarb et à l'eau de rose...
echo

echo

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 18 Juin - 12:47

*goutt* j'écris des trucs "marrants et zarb et à l'eau de rose..." haha morte de rire ! Laughing
Tiefug

Tiefug

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 18 Juin - 19:49

^^ C'est pas bien d'être marrant et zarb et à l'eau de rose ?
C'est trop bien !!!!!!!!!!
Tu as une carrière à faire dans le chantage... et/ou la littérature ^^.
Bon... Je vais essayer de mettre un peu d'ordre dans ces vers isolés là-bas...
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 18 Juin - 20:27

Haha ! Bonne chance pour ton poème tiefug ! Laughing

Mais c'est bien de faire des textes zarb...c'est ceux que je préfère...

Dernière édition par le Dim 18 Juin - 20:31, édité 1 fois
Tiefug

Tiefug

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyDim 18 Juin - 20:30

Merci mais j'ai fini ^^...
Yoru
Esprit de l'Ombre
Yoru

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyLun 19 Juin - 10:56

Ben quoi? Moi aussi je fous toujours pleins de truc en italique et en gras et en souligne quand franchement il n'y a plus rien a mettre....

marrant, zarb, et a l"eau de rose???????????
Arthisa
Esprit de Lumiere
Arthisa

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo EmptyLun 19 Juin - 23:01

euh surtout zarb en fait
mais c'est sentimental enfin pas genre trop de dégoulinant partout mais beau et je sais pas comment dire alors j'ai mis à l'eau de rose...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo   Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo Empty

Sur demande de Yoru > rêvasseries d'echo
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant